- Enhances Mind-Body Connection
- Improves Posture and Alignment
- Increasing fascial flexibility
- Stress reduction
- Enhances Respiratory Function
- Video providing step-by-step guidance
- Ebook guide for theory
"In silence there must be movement, and in motion, there must be silence.
A small movement is better than a big,
no movement is better than a small
silence is all the movement's mother.
In Movement you should be like a dragon or a tiger.
In non Movement you should be like a Buddha." - Wang Xiangxhai
One video, giving a basic in-depth explanation of standing practice (Hun Yuan Zhan Zhuang posture). And a PDF guideline with fundamental simple theory behind Zhan Zhuang.